Wednesday, July 11, 2012

why ello everyone :P okay so yesterday i decided to count how much cash i have until i get my new doll and so far i have almost 80 dollars! on Friday I'm going to order her! now your wondering "who is this beauty that your going to own?" i know i said before it was Addy but Addy isn't retiring :P and then there was Molly but with almost every doll i have that has a BFF i get them the same day as the doll like for example: 

  • I GOT FELICITY ON DECEMBER 24TH AND ELIZABETH ON DECEMBER 25th
  • I GOT JULIE AND IVY ON NOVEMBER 17TH 
  • I GOT KIT IN MAY AND RUTHIE IN JUNE

ya see what i mean? anyway soooo she isss


                               MCKENNA BROOKES!!


she's going to be Chrissa's cousin (because of the fact that people say they look alike) anyway so she's going to be re-named BROOKE MAXWELL because i don't like the name McKenna so much :( it reminds me too much of McDonald's and i really hate that place soooo yeah XD

No comments:

Post a Comment