Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Monster High related updates ;)

why hello everyone it is me again ;) its been a while since my last blog ik but i have some exciting news! :D so the other day me and my mom were at Kohls shopping when outta the blue i think "hmm i wonder if they have those exclusive Clawdeen and Operetta dolls were they are dressed in the new fashion packs for them.." so i go to the toy section with my mom just to be curious right? THIS is what i found!
(TAKEN FROM MY INSTAGRAM)
why do you see what i see? ABBEY!! now there were only TWO Abbey's and Kohls
DEAD TIRED and SKULL SHORES as you can see i did not pick Skull Shores Abbey
I AM SO HAPPY!! Abbey is one of my favorite Ghouls! :D i LOVED her ideas on love in Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love because that's my same views :) and i also loved her in Skull Shores as well! ha ha 

okay so i have some great MH photo story ideas! so stay tuned ;) curious as to what it is? wellllll lets just say something happens between Holt and Frankie ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment