Tuesday, February 7, 2012

secret stopmotions, my MV album covers, and BSC updates! oh and also possible movies ;)

okay so about 2 weeks ago i made this stop motion about Tokio Hotel's reality show (which was only 5-9 min long XD) called Tokio Hotel TV was cancelled :( it was too long to upload to flickr and nobody on You Tube (except the 5 percent of my subbers who are on You Tube but probably left YT) so here it is :D

also....here are album covers for the MV i do :) (I'm not gonna like sell em these are just for fun btw this isn't all of em)





























































































this one is the MV in Allison in Wonderland












































































































(this one i recently edited)















okay so yeah that's all the MV i have XD i do a lot @_@ anyway so about my movie the BSC okay so i know I'm supposed to do the 3rd movie but theres going to be a new member to the club and the one i think would best represent her is McKenna (who is re-named Brooke) and I'm saving up right now and I'm HOPING that i get her by near-end of March so yeah! (BSC book readers you know who the new member is) but for the 3rd movie its about Kristy, Claudia, Stacy, and Mary-Anne all being super mad at each other and Mary-Anne tries to solve the problem numerous times but fails also it goes into more about Mary-Anne's personal life at home (like in the last movie) and she wants her father to think shes more responsible and about the  4th and final movie well i can't say much about it without ruining the 3rd for you but it will be uploaded the same day the 1st movie was uploaded on :) i really am proud of myself that i was able to make the BSC movies believe me i tried 3 times to do it and i always failed :( and also, after "A Ghost of a good time" I've had a few movie ideas so tell me what you think (leave a comment telling me)


1.) Little Women (based off the book)
2.) The Mysterious Adventures of Stacy Hale: the movie
3.) The fight for our right (a movie about girl trying to stop bullying at there school)


uh yeah thats what i have so leave a comment!


HUGS AND EVEN MORE HUGS!! XOXO
-Lu
anime Coraline FTW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment